Monday, January 5, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

With the New Year, I've decided to start documenting all my ideas as they come to me. These will probably not be well-researched, well-written or even well... good. However I do promise that they are all more or less unique ideas that occur to me (preferably) during an induced trance.

If you like my ideas and god-forbid want to try implementing them, please go ahead. I no charge you, you no sue me. However at the very least, gimme a back link.

Wouldn't say no to a beer either.

1 comment:

  1. What is it about us that makes us want to be so communicative? Our namesake is also a Dr. in california who comes up when I google myself... now you too?

    Well, get my name out there!
    ~ Vikram Rajan
    PracticeMarketingBLOG.com

    ReplyDelete